Malton & Norton Christmas Events.
Norton Christmas Lights: -
Turning on Christmas Lights Friday 26th November 2010. Father Christmas will be visiting Norton where he will officially turn on the Christmas lights at 6.00pm at the Derwent Arms.
Malton Victorian Christmas Weekend: -
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th November 2010. A Christmas market will be held on both Saturday and Sunday, complimenting the existing market stalls in the town centre on Saturday.
Malton Christmas Lights: -
Turning on Christmas Lights Sunday 28th November 2010. Father Christmas will again be visiting Malton where he will officially turn on the Christmas lights at 4.30pm. There will be a full programme of attractions including carriage rides, carol singing, brass band, face painting, fancy dress competition plus the turning on of the lights.
The Dickens Attraction Chancery Lane Malton: -
- Open day at Scrooges office
- Local historian Sid Woodhams with a display of Victorian pieces and mysterious artefacts.
- Jacob Marley’s Ghostly Stairway
- Classical book and Christmas card sale
- Video snippets of seasonal films a raffle and general fund raising.