Easter - A cracking Egg-Stravaganza
Free Prize Draw! Easter Hamper worth £200 + 5 Runner ups worth £30.00
Most businesses will now have a small post box and leaflets offering their customers entry to a free prize draw. If you do not have one, or require more information of leaflets, please contact Cathy Merrett on 07843 281610. We are asked to keep the boxes as they will be reused on a future promotion.
What’s On --
1. The Primary Schools have been asked to participate in a competition. This is to draw / paint an Easter egg design on an egg template provided. These will be returned to Zoe Plumber and displayed in St Michael’s Church on Easter Saturday. They will be judged by Peter Bowes, Vicar of St Michaels.
2. The Malton Easter Egg hunt is being organised round town on Easter Saturday. The Hunt starts at Ethel Austin's from 9.00am were visitors can pick up their entry forms. They will follow the trail around Malton looking for 10 differently coloured eggs, finishing up at St Michael's Church, where the entry forms will be posted. The winner will win a Fairtrade egg and a cuddly chick or Rabbit.
3. If you are not already doing it, have you got time to dress up your shop window? Even if it is a miniature display, it will attract custom to the outside of your shop and some extra customers will come in. Make it seasonal and jolly. If you need help then a local (Malton) award winning window dresser, Nichole Bonner, can be contacted on 07816562781.
4. Can you dress up in an Easter bonnet? Yes lads you might look daft but maybe something different would make your business stand out.
5. There are some small prizes to be won but we hope to get publicity in the press. It could be FREE advertising for your business.
6. Suddaby’s Easter Beer Festival 9 to 12 April
7. You can take part by having your own discount, freebie of promotion in your shop. Please make the most of this opportunity.
Tip of the Day.
Get the bubbles from the back of your ‘I LOVE MALTON the heart of Ryedale window sticker by using a plastic credit card! If you have any hints or tips to share please let us know and we will pass them round (email@example.com)
Keeping you in the Loop
We will shortly be distributing cards to collect contact information from you to help us to keep you informed of what is going on. Email is the quickest and cheapest (FREE) method of telling you what’s on etc. Please help us to help you by letting you know what’s happening. Don’t worry if you don’t have email, we will still send you the details on paper.
Saturday 16 May - Free Parking in the Market Place – up to 2 hours for your customers
AND ---------- A NEW Saturday Market. -----------
Saturday 30 May Malton Food Festival – Watch this space -------------------------